The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
- Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
- Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
- When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
- If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
- Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
- Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
- Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
- Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
- Do not harm little children.
- Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
- When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
I see NOTHING in here that reads what the mainstream thinks happens.
That’s because the general public believe that Satanists literally worship Satan, when LaVeyan Satanists don’t even believe in God or Satan, let alone worship one of them.
… then why call yourself “satanists” if you don’t believe in Satan? Why use symbols like the one depicted here?
Well before Christianity invented “Satan” as their enemy, Satan meant “the adversary” in the Torah. Satanism is the adversary to Christianity and other right hand religions. Satanism embraces all things that are considered satanic and evil according to Christianity - lust, greed, anger, vengeance etc. It’s easy enough to understand when you realise that Satan isn’t just a being created by Christianity to scare people into acting in a way that they deem as acceptable.
"next time on: I didn’t know i was a satanist”
Bit of a day. Things going away, things arriving from nowhere, things still out of reach. Back to work. #writerlife